OMG I've officially gone over the monthly shopping quota that I allow myself. And whatever DBS's NETS is allowing me :P. I went shopping alone - surprisingly, it actually results in me getting more stuff - today while my mom went for her facial and I bought heaps of stuff. Let me list them out:
ItemPrice
Guess top
$19.90
Maybelline mascara
$18.90
Nine West shoes
$139.50
Chomel bracelet
$16.00
Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire DVD
$29.95
Hip Hop IV The Collection
$22.95
#1's Destiny's Child
$14.95
Puma shoes
$107.10
Some other stuff that you don't need to know about
$21.80
Manicure & Pedicure
$50.00
TOTAL
$441.05
(Plus, I spent $79.90 the other day on some Escada EDT + Moisturiser set.)
Like, can you say OMG? Shit... I vow I won't spend anymore for the rest of the... Month. ;) What? I girl's gotta shop! (Especially during the Great Singapore Sale.)
11:22 PM